Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daring Bakers' June Challenge - Chocolate Pavlovas

The June 2010 Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Dawn of Doable and Delicious. Dawn challenged the Daring Bakers’ to make Chocolate Pavlovas and Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse. The challenge recipe is based on a recipe from the book Chocolate Epiphany by Francois Payard.

I will add more, including the recipes, tomorrow, but I have to have this posted today! So here it is for now. (And oh, yeah, I finally had time to make sthg!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. great pictures Bek! I am thrilled to have visual proof you are alive and kicking!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely looking pav's I just love the fig pav so good that you finished it. Cheers from Audax in Sydney Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!