Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Day 2: No honey for my throat

I was gone for 10 days and got lazy about my allergy meds while away. Well, now I'm back and my throat and head are NOT happy about the reduced drugs in my system.
Normally, I would make a nice tea with some honey to soothe my throat. But of course not yesterday. And today it's bad again. I may not be friendly today.
On the topic of tea, I went to grab one from my stash at work yesterday and as I unwrapped it, I noticed a little sign "contains soy"!!!!! What are you doing putting soy in my tea!!???! I'm low now, with that one out, so I stopped for more on the way to work. I love working near downtown where I can do that. I don't love when a BAG OF TEA tries to thwart my food experiment efforts. Bastards. 
The offending tea, bottom, and the throat helper, top. 
So to the foods! 

Breakfast : egg, sweet potato, blueberries, and pecans
Lunch: salad with tuna and avocado and an apple cider mustard vinaigrette (much better than the balsamic) 
Dinner : zoodles with meat sauce
Snacks : homemade rx bar, mixed nuts, apple, blackberries (picked on my recent trip!) 
I cut down on the food making time today, and that helped a lot. We'll see how tomorrow is while I accompany Mr More Calories to a work dinner. Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!