Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Day 7: So many work treats, and none for me

On Monday during the summer we have a department breakfast at work. This morning there were delicious fried things and Indian dessert (gulab jamun) and so many breakfast tacos. It wasn't as hard as I expected, but i still wanted to know how all the things tasted.

It didn't help that I tried paleo porridge* this morning, and it wasn't as filling, even with almond butter and blueberries added in. It was tasty, though, so tomorrow I'm trying with whole eggs instead of just the whites. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully better around 10am.


Sweet potatoes and red potatoes


Breakfast: paleo porridge* with almond butter and blueberries
Lunch: left over shepherd's pie
Dinner: coconut lime chicken, roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, broccoli slaw
Snacks: nuts, dried figs, magic bar, baby carrots

* many people call it paleo oatmeal, but the only resemblances it has with oatmeal is that it's best warm, goes with cinnamon, and is eaten with a spoon. It's more like thin, fluffy cream of wheat. I liked it enough to try it again, but don't insult my beloved oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!