Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Day 8: Got a stomach bug, but made it through without crackers!

I watched my nephews last weekend and when one of them started puking up water, I learned that two of them had been sick on Friday. And the third one ended up being sick on Sunday. So it should not be surprising that I got sick today, 3 days after being exposed. It wasn't really bad and since they each had it for just a day I should be fine tomorrow. That's a nice thought.

Breakfast: Paleo Porridge, which went much better with the full egg. A lumpier texture, but that could be because I didn't pay as much attention while I was making it. And tomorrow I'll try it re-heated to see if it would be ok as a make-ahead.
Lunch: left over coconut lime chicken
Dinner: nomnom paleo's cold 'ramen' (was super good!) with some left over 16 hour pork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!