Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day 3: survived a work dinner!

MMC had a work related dinner at a nice place that we were both excited to go to. Until I realized that dinner is food. Food I would not be eating and an open bar I could not enjoy. But, I went and brought snacks and ate guacamole with baby carrots. And came home and ate more food. I even resisted the pistachio tapioca dessert that people were loving.
My home made rx Bar is too wet, so I cut it smaller and rolled it in coconut and more dried raspberries. Very nice.
Breakfast : sweet potato with blueberries and pecans
Lunch : leftovers from last night
Dinner : carrots, guacamole, Brussels sprouts, broccoli slaw with mustard vinaigrette, and chicken sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!