Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Day 16: Downhill slope?

Well, I have made it past the halfway mark. No real differences noticed yet, but I am trying to be OK with that. I have found some easier ways to cook things, like crock pot sweet potatoes. It's great to just drop them in and come back later.

Today I roasted some butternut squash noodles under some chicken thighs and it was really tasty. And pretty! I failed to take a picture after it was baked because I was too hungry by then. But trust me that I ate the chicken cooked. 

I'm debating taking out nuts because my stomach isn't very happy sometimes when I eat them. But they're so easy! And when so many other things are of limits, it's hard to find something with fat and protein to throw in a bag. Sigh. We'll see. Maybe after I reintroduce things. But now that I type it, that seems too far off and potentially confounding. Damn it. I'll think about it tomorrow while I eat more magic bars :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!