Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 17: no more nuts!

Well, at least no more nuts for 14 days. My stomach feels better today, but that might just be because I was a little sick yesterday. Tomorrow will tell more. I bought some single packaged meat sticks to eat instead of nuts. Hope it helps! 

One of my minor complaints that I was hoping might go away has gotten a little worse. Not terrible, just notable. 🤷‍♂️ maybe one day I'll get things figured out. Til then I'll see what staying off of nuts does. 


Breakfast : 2 fried eggs, half a sweet potato, 1 meat stick 
Lunch : left over chicken and Butternut squash
Dinner : fajita without tortilla, roasted potato and sweet potato, broccoli
Snacks : cherries, apple, dried mango, meat stick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!