Monday, September 11, 2017

Day 21: three weeks!!

I didn't post this yesterday, but you can admire my beautiful dinner picture now. Even Mr More Calories enjoyed the spaghetti squash. I had cooked everything and he came into the kitchen, saw it, then started searching the counters. 

Me: what are you looking for? 

MMC: Where's the magic? 

Me: the what? 

MMC: The magic! (I give him a confused look) (he gestures to the squash) the magic! How did you do that? 

It was pretty funny. He also learned that peanuts are legumes this month. Crazy how we each know things that we think are obvious, but that the other has no idea about


Breakfast : 2 hard boiled eggs with... Something?
Lunch : left overs
Dinner : spaghetti squash with 'pesto' and crock pot pork that I had frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!