Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Day 22: skipped my apple a day!

Before starting this I thought that the idea of limiting fruit was kind of silly, because it's really different from added sugars. Well, for the lady two days I've eaten baby carrots and meat (and guacamole today) when before I like have eaten an apple. I even had to go to the fridge to grab the carrots when the apple was at my desk. In fact, I think that a couple bites of banana was all the fruit I had today. So there you have it, folks. I have curbed my interest in sugar to the point that I have almost given up fruit by accident. I would have never expected that! 


Breakfast : hard boiled eggs with bacon and salad (forgot my dressing, so sad!)
Lunch : left overs
Dinner : zoodles, tomato sauce, and shrimp
Snacks : meat stick, baby carrots, guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!