Sunday, September 10, 2017

Days 19 & 20: third weekend down!

More kid fun this weekend! I am getting better at it. I still wanted all the cookies while walking one down the cookie aisle to pick out dessert. And I wanted to try the coconut chocolate chip cookies we made. But I just ate my safe foods and continued on. 

We also had brunch at a friend's house and they were super cool about us bringing some stuff, and they made other food I could eat. Looked up whole30 recipes and all! And made tasty coffee, it was a nice meal and hang out all around. 

I feel a little better today, but I'm also afraid it's some crazy fluke and don't want to say more. It might not even be food related. But we'll see how I feel tomorrow and go from there! 


Saturday
Breakfast : eggs and.... Something. Sausage. And half a sweet potato?
Lunch : left overs?
Dinner : chicken and salad

Sunday
Brunch : sweet potato hash, kale salad, avocado, fruit salad
Dinner : Butternut squash baked fries, yellow squash, chicken, eggplant Indian saucy deliciousness 
Snacks : avocado, meat stick, strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!