Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day 29: what did I learn?

Was this month "life-changing"? I don't think so, but only time will tell.

Was it useful and informative? Yes.

Even though I feel largely the same, I don't regret it. There are some small ways I feel different, but not things I'd say are worth all the extra hours of food prep and menu planning. (I always plan my menus, but it's usually much quicker!)

Learning that nuts bother my stomach was useful. Getting a strong reminder that even the sugar in fruit doesn't go well on an empty stomach was good. (though Mr. More Calories was quick to point out that I'd decided that once before. Well, my sweet tooth usually doesn't care. Hmph.)

All that practice saying no to free food at the office was good. There are things people bring that I don't even really like, but I eat them because they're free and there and not bad. Don't do that. Eat a small part of things you like, and leave the rest.

There may be more things, but now it's time for bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!