Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Days 23 & 24: learning new kitchen tricks!

I picked a recipe for dinner that uses shredded chicken, but shredding it out kind of annoying. Luckily, the internets showed me a better way! Shred chicken with a stand mixer! When I first flipped it on, one breast jumped right out into the counter, but I rescued it. It was more to clean, but worked really well. 

Tonight I took off from cooking, it was great. MMC got us dinner from a healthy restaurant that has several hearty salads that can be whole30. I also prepped a crock pot of lamb tajine for tomorrow, I'm pretty excited about that. 

I gotta say, I'm really looking forward to peanut butter. It'll be in two weeks probably, but I'd really like some! I'm gonna be so sad if my body disagrees. We'll see! 

Day 23:
Breakfast : 2 hard boiled eggs, bacon, and.... Something green
Lunch: left over pesto squash and chicken sausage
Dinner : chopped salad with chicken and a ginger sesame dressing

Day 24:
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, I piece bacon, half a sweet potato
Lunch : left overs
Dinner : steak salad from modern market (no cheese, no dressing) so glad they list all of their ingredients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try this and want to share how it went? Have questions before you try it? Let me know!